Charter Spectrum (TWC BHN) Modem Activation
Activate a new Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, or Bright House Networks cable modem by following these easy steps.
- Connect the coax cable to the modem from the wall jack
- Connect phone line if you have phone service
- Connect power adapter and turn the modem on
- When the modem lights are lit and it's online; continue to next step.
- Open an internet browser. You should automatically be taken to activation page.
- Enter your account number and MAC address of the old modem if asked. The MAC is located on the bottom of the modem.
- Click Next and follow the steps for Internet Self-Installation.
- Test your connection by visiting any website, i.e., ApprovedModems.com
- Test your Internet speed speedtest.net
- That's it! If you require further help, you can contact Charter Spectrum support.
- Feel free to contact us too if you are still having problems or require further assistance. We will do our best to answer as soon as possible.
COPYRIGHT © 2013-2019 ApprovedModems.com Approved Cable Modems- All Rights Reserved. Copyright Notice
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.