Midco Modem Activation
Follow these instructions to easily self-install your Midco modem.
- You may need your Midco account number for activation.
- Follow instructions on Active My Modem to first set up modem
- Open a web browser from a computer. Visit Speedtest.Midco.net to test setup.
- If the modem doesn’t light up or does not connect to the Internet please follow these steps.
- Turn off your computer.
- Unplug the modem power cord from the electrical outlet. If applicable, unplug the router power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds, and then plug modem power cord back into the electrical outlet. Wait for the Power, DS, US and Online lights on the front of the modem to stop flashing and remain lit. Then plug the router cord into the electrical outlet, if applicable.
COPYRIGHT © 2013-2019 ApprovedModems.com Approved Cable Modems- All Rights Reserved. Copyright Notice
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.