AT&T Approved DSL Modems & Gateways
AT&T DSL customers looking to buy a DSL modem directly from AT&T should be aware that there are many cheaper alternatives. Looking for a new modem or replacement AT&T modem, router, or gateway, look no further. This list of modems are compatible and approved by AT&T. Customers with AT&T uVerse will still need to purchase a modem directly from AT&T as using your own modem isn't allowed at this point.
Best AT&T Wireless Gateway
Netgear D6400 DSL Gateway w/ AC1600 Router
- Features the latest wireless technology for the fastest in-home WiFi
- Netgear Genie App - easily manage, monitor, and control your home network
- Compatible with AC WiFi devices and backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n devices
- EZ Mobile Connect – Scan QR Code to connect to your home network
- Readyshare USB access – Access and share USB hard drives or printers via 2 USB ports.
- Est. $199.99, But when you figure the cost of a separate modem and router, this can save you money.
- Purchase or Learn More On Amazon - Netgear D6400 DSL Gateway
TP-LINK TD-8616 ADSL2+ Modem
- Low cost solution for AT&T DSL customers
- For speeds up to 24Mbps
- Built in firewall for added security
- 6KV built in lightning protection makes this modem a popular choice
- Up and running with AT&T in under ten minutes
- Requires a separate router if needed
- Learn More - TP-Link TD-8616 DSL Modem
Actiontec GT784WN AT&T Gateway - Router / Modem
- For those who want an all-in-one, less expensive unit
- Residential Gateway - Create a wireless network for smartphones and other wireless devices.
- Acceleration to 300 Mbps (most residential services supply 50 Mbps or under)
- Wireless-N (Older Wireless standard)
- Added firewall for better security
- Auto Detect Wizard for easy installation
- MIMO Smart Antennas for extended wireless range
- 4 Wired Ethernet ports
- Learn More - Actiontec GT784WN DSL Modem / Gateway