Netgear CM400 Cable Modem
The Netgear CM400 is compatible with all cable ISPs including Atlantic Broadband, Wave, NewWave and more. You can see a more detailed list of approved providers below. The Netgear CM400 cable modem is one of the best selling cable modems. It features 8x4 channel bonding and is good for most cable internet speeds up to 100 Mbps and some beyond that.
CM400 Features and Specs
The Netgear CM400 high speed cable modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 343Mbps. It is CableLabs certified and features 8 downstream channels and 4 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access.
CM400 Product Description From Netgear
Lose the Lease. Keep the Speed.Eliminate your monthly equipment rental fees and get up to 340Mbps. Whether you're streaming or gaming, you'll enjoy faster connections and speed to spare. Compatible with cable Internet providers (ISP’s) like XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision and more.
Netgear CM400 Reviews
Just what the network needed.
Now I can stream movies with the best of them. My modem was old and slow. Buffering was all that I saw when streaming. But now there is a new modem in the house. Kicking butt and playing movies. New modem lived up to the advertisement and here to stay.
atmore12151956 - EBAY.com - 03/20/20
Best Modem I Ever Purchased
Awesome modem. Way better than the modems Comcast makes you rent. Allows download speeds of up to 236 mbps for me and can utilize 5ghz, which is impressive. 10/10 highly recommend you buying this if you're a gamer.
Viv - Walmart.com - 07/14/2019
• Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.8 x 1.8 in
(147 x 96 x 30 mm)
• Weight: 0.44 lb (0.19 kg)
• Cable broadband Internet service
• Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility
• Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, 10, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari® 1.4, or Google Chrome or higher
• One (1) LAN Gigabit Ethernet port
• One (1) WAN coaxial cable connection
Advanced Features Include
• Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications
and backward compatible with DOCSIS 2.0
• Fast download and upload speed - 8 x4
Channel Bonding enables 340 Mbps†
• IPv6 next generation Internet addressing
• Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing